We ensure that the money stays safe and secure throughout the entire transfer process. This is ensured because all funds are held in escrow by our payment provider MangoPay. MangoPay holds an E-Money Issuer (EMI) licence granted by the CSSF. They are a PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant, accredited provider, and are fully authorised and regulated to process your card and payment information – this is never directly handled by acasa. This ensures that all money you send is not put at risk at any point. We constantly monitor security and are always working to add additional security measures.
- Why is my card not sending payments even though my card is active on acasapay?
- How much money can I send through acasaPay after I verify my ID?
- Why do I need to upload my ID in order to use acasaPay?
- Why am I seeing transactions with the name MangoPay on my bank statements?
- Someone sent me money with acasaPay, why is it still not in my account?
- How long does it take to send money with acasaPay?