After uploading your proof of ID you will be able to send or receive a maximum of £5000 through acasaPay each month. The smallest payment you can make is £0.10. These restrictions are implemented in order to prevent abuse of the service so we can keep it free. 🔐
- Why is my card not sending payments even though my card is active on acasapay?
- How is my money protected with acasaPay?
- Why do I need to upload my ID in order to use acasaPay?
- Why am I seeing transactions with the name MangoPay on my bank statements?
- Someone sent me money with acasaPay, why is it still not in my account?
- How long does it take to send money with acasaPay?