Due to European wide payment security and anti-fraud regulations, users must provide proof of identification in order to send or receive more than £750. Your ID is always transmitted securely to our payments processor and deleted after the verification process is complete. A passport, driver’s license or national ID card are the best forms of identification – go to “Settings > acasaPay > Verify your identity” inside the acasa app to take a photo and upload it.
- Why is my card not sending payments even though my card is active on acasapay?
- How is my money protected with acasaPay?
- How much money can I send through acasaPay after I verify my ID?
- Why am I seeing transactions with the name MangoPay on my bank statements?
- Someone sent me money with acasaPay, why is it still not in my account?
- How long does it take to send money with acasaPay?