One of the reasons could be that your bank has blocked the process. You can solve this problem by either contacting your bank or uploading the details of a different card. You can change your card details by going to the app, then click on the icon on the top right side, where you will see acasaPay. After you click on that, you will be able to see ‘Add payment card’, where you can update your card details.
- How is my money protected with acasaPay?
- How much money can I send through acasaPay after I verify my ID?
- Why do I need to upload my ID in order to use acasaPay?
- Why am I seeing transactions with the name MangoPay on my bank statements?
- Someone sent me money with acasaPay, why is it still not in my account?
- How long does it take to send money with acasaPay?