Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £22k – 24k depending on experience
We’re looking for a customer service sidekick to join acasa, helping scale our home management app. £22-24k (dependent on experience) starting in September 2018.
Our purpose is to build foundational technology for the home to help the world live better together. We are bringing the home into the digital age for moving in, managing, and moving on – making it as delightful an experience as it should be.
We’ve already built an app being used by thousands of houses across the world to split their shared costs, and we are now setting up and sorting out people’s household bills and utilities. The acasa app was launched in 2015 (as Splittable), and we are backed by some of the best investors in London, including Seedcamp and Playfair Capital, and the UK’s most trusted financial brand Nationwide Building Society. We’re based near Shoreditch, but don’t worry, you don’t have to like artisan coffee to work here.
You’ll be the first dedicated customer support member of our customer success and operations team. As first point of contact, you’ll be answering questions and resolving problems with our customers and potential customers.
Customer success at acasa means ensuring our households get the very best experience from acasa, both in terms of when they ask for help, and by guiding them through the service. Whether it’s answering questions before they buy, helping resolve issues in the service setup, or identifying further wants and needs. Customer success is a diverse, interesting, and critical part of the team.
Championing customers, learning from them and creating solutions based on insights will be central to your role. You’ll be the voice of the customer within acasa and involved in product decisions at a vision and sprint level. You will not be a cog in the wheel of a large customer service team.
You’ll be joining an agile and highly motivated team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly, make an impact and have fun.
For us, this is deeply personal. Because we are the customer. We are Generation Rent. We inherently understand and respect the home, the individuals, the relationships, challenges and dynamics of the housing market. We’ve felt the frustrations, dealt with the disappointments and put up with the problems. And we are completely obsessed with solving them.
That’s why we started acasa. To build foundational technology that runs the home, so the world can live better, together.
Our values are simple, but we live and breathe them:
- Live and learn
- Wash the dishes
- Be an inspiration
Ask to see our culture book to learn more!
Your day to day:
- Ensure that our customers have a successful experience with acasa from moving in, managing, and moving on from their home.
- Take the lead in resolving customer issues by answering queries across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses.
- Welcome potential customers and leads to acasa, and help them sign up with us by being their helpful sidekick.
- Be acasa’s eyes and ears on customer feedback and championing our customers wants and needs. You’ll be taking the lead on closing our customer and product feedback loops.
- Helping to prioritise and problem solve the scaling of operational tasks across the range industries our partners operate within.
- Help redefine customer interactions in the property and utility world towards a kind and customer focused experience.
- Play a role in building and prioritising product specifications to improve the experience across the whole app and service.
- You’re looking to join an exciting and well backed startup with big ambitions to change the world – and home – we all live in.
- You’ve worked in customer support / customer service / customer success before and feel comfortable in the role.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers.
- A natural, friendly manner in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- You have a desire to seek solutions to improve our operations, user interface and user experience.
- You feel comfortable being both creative and organised, and are able to bring both through in your work.
In addition, we love people who:
- have past experience working in a startup / growing company.
- are comfortable with the relative basics of Excel.
- Salary of £22k – £24k depending on experience
- Employee pension scheme
- An awesome office in the heart of Tech City which is also a live/work space, so has a full kitchen area, lounge space, at-work-showers, and a terrace!
- Joining the team as the first dedicated customer support team member, with opportunity to grow.
- Budget towards customising your desk, and making it your home.
- Regular team brunches, lunches and activities.
- Flexible / mobile working days once onboarded
Want to be involved in helping the world live better together? Send us your CV and Cover Letter, detailing why you’d be a great fit for acasa to email@example.com