We’re looking for a kick-ass Digital Marketer to join acasa in our London, UK office and help us in strengthening our digital presence and get our name out! Salary dependent on experience + options + benefits, starting as soon as possible. We’re not considering remote candidates for this role.
who we are
What if moving home was stress-free? What if you didn’t have to spend 8 days a year dealing with bills, finances and other household admin? And what if you could be instrumental in bringing that dream to life? At acasa, we’re building foundational technology that runs the home, so the world can live better, together. We’re bringing the home into the digital age. We’ve already built an app for Generation Rent to set up and sort out their bills, but we’re just getting started. Our mission is to make renting so easy it feels like logging in and logging out of any home, anywhere in the world. We’re backed by some of the best investors in London, including Seedcamp and the UK’s most trusted financial brand, Nationwide Building Society. We’re based near Shoreditch, but don’t worry, you don’t have to like artisan coffee to work here.
what you'll be doing
- Developing a strong understanding of the customer journey and ways digital can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate movement through the funnel and generate leads
- Manage our external agency and/or direct media buying, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns that reach our target audience while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of paid media budget
- Understand how to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics using optimisations and testing methods
- Use data to generate insights and recommendations to identify opportunities for improvement and act on results to continuously grow and improve overall campaign performance
- Develop and execute marketing strategies encompassing SEO, SEM, digital display, content creation, and collateral used to drive a wide range of lead-building initiatives and sales engagements
who you are
- have 3-5+ years of experience in digital marketing in the student space
- enjoy leading and delivering thoughtful, creative and incredible effective campaigns from start to finish
- have a track record in lead generation strategies and campaigns
- care deeply about customer experience and effective lead nurturing
- feel confident in measuring and analysing online behaviours and digital marketing campaigns, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- can see the big picture but can also get into the weeds
In addition, we love people who:
have a history of side projects and self-motivated learning
possess an intense curiosity to identify trends and ship fantastic products
are highly motivated and can work autonomously, with an eye for detail
are not afraid to voice your ideas about how we can always get better
are disappointed if you haven’t learnt anything new today
have great taste in software and services (we’ll ask you about this)
Employee pension scheme
Budget towards customising your desk, and making it your home.
An awesome office in the heart of Tech City which is also a live/work space, so has a full kitchen area, lounge space, at-work-showers, and a terrace!
Regular team brunches, lunches and activities.
Flexible/mobile working days once onboarded.
we’re a friendly bunch
You’ll be joining an agile and highly motivated team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly, make an impact and have fun. We are committed to a culture of learning and personal development for everyone at the company, and you will be no exception. Our values are pretty simple, but we put them at the centre of everything we do and strive to live by them: