MangoPay is our payments processor – when you send money or pay a bill with acasaPay, you will see their name appear on your bank transactions. MangoPay is also used by other companies, so you may see other MangoPay transactions that are not related to acasa showing up too. You can always verify which transactions are from acasa by checking the acasa app and looking at your Spending history – all acasaPay payments are listed there. If you have any other questions, please get in touch with our customer service.
- Why is my card not sending payments even though my card is active on acasapay?
- How is my money protected with acasaPay?
- How much money can I send through acasaPay after I verify my ID?
- Why do I need to upload my ID in order to use acasaPay?
- Someone sent me money with acasaPay, why is it still not in my account?
- How long does it take to send money with acasaPay?