Our competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter (and administrator) of the competition is Splittable (Otherwise known as Locatable Ltd). The terms “Splittable ”, “we” and “us” refer to Splittable (Otherwise known as Locatable Ltd).
- Splittable (Otherwise known as Locatable Ltd) is a company registered in the UK under number 8616210 whose registered office is at Stapleton House, 2nd Floor , 110 Clifton Street, London, EC2A4H.
- “Splittable” is application software wholly owned by Splittable (Otherwise known as Locatable Ltd).
- Entrants must be 18 or over to participate in this competition.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, except employees (and their families) of Splittable .
- Individuals entering the competition must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- All participants must enter the competition by emailing email@example.com, through Intercom messenger in app or hashtagging#eightdaysofawesome.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, will not be valid and deemed void.
- To be valid, entries must be received after the opening time and before the closing time. Entries that are submitted before the opening time and after the closing time will not be entered in the Competition.
- The Competition will close at 11.59pm on 28.05.17.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition.
- Entries may be made by either individuals or legal entities.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- We reserve the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- There is 1 top prize of £100 worth of Airbnb vouchers and 7 runner up prizes of £50 worth of Airbnb vouchers
- The Winner will be determined solely on the photo submitted and will be picked by a committee of 3 within the Splittable team.
- The winner must accept their prize by 5pm on 09.06.17.
- The Winner(s) is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in their respective prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by email to the Winner(s) and reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner(s). If prize Winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Splittable reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Failure to respond, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and are not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- All vouchers included in the Competition prizes will be managed solely by Splittable.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional requirements, such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health and so on.
- We are not to be held responsible for any damage or injuries caused by Winner or third parties during the Airbnb experience.
- We are not to be held responsible for any activity (legal or illegal) caused by Winner or third parties during the Airbnb experience .
- Everyone who attends the experience must be over 18.
- All prizes must be claimed within twenty-one (21) days of our notification of winning. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to an alternative Winner or not to award them at all.
- If you do not provide us with correct and accurate up-to-date contact details, we will be unable to contact you and you may as a result forfeit a prize.
- If an entrant is required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in the Competition, each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to us has given or will give their consent for their details to be provided to us and to be contacted by us in relation to the relevant Competition.
- It is a condition of entry to our Competitions that we have the right to communicate to the public the username and country of Winner(s).
- Winner(s) also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them may be provided to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and for awarding the relevant prizes.
- The Winner(s) and Runners up agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Splittable relating to any post-winning publicity.
- By entering the competition, you give Splittable permission to use your Photo on the Splittable website, on social networks and for ads.
- Splittable will credit you back where appropriate
- Should the Competition require entrants to submit a photograph or video clip as a part of entry into or participation in a Competition (collectively, “Photograph”):
- entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or have prior approval from the person in the photograph that it may be submitted as part of their entry;
- entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media (including but not limited to online) at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
- entrants acknowledge that we may edit the Photographs in our sole discretion;
- entrants agree that we have the right to use entrant’s’ first names, usernames, likenesses, country and age in conjunction with the Photographs;
- entrants agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands us any respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their Photographs; and
- entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the Photographs.
- By entering our Competitions all entrants:
- assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
- agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against us, our assigns, licensees and successors in title;
- undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants’ warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same; and
- confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format of the Competition are our sole property and we may exploit the same at our absolute discretion.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes the problem.
- We may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. We will not award any prize if the Competition is terminated.
- A list of winners will be available by writing until the 20 June 2017. Only the first name of the winners will be disclosed.
- All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A failure by us to enforce any one of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prizewinner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant, Winner(s) and guest(s) in connection with or arising out of the Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these General Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These General Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Thanks for visiting our Site. If you have any questions or comments about these Competition Terms and Conditions please contact: hello@Splittable.co